- Was recently a Gameplay Engineer at Mountaintop Studios.
- Worked at Facebook Oculus as a Software Engineer.
- Worked as an Associate Programmer at Crytek USA.
- Was a Programmer Intern at Gearbox Software.
- Used the Unreal Development Kit on a team of twelve to create Kraven Manor.
- Dubbed “best horror game ever“, “amazing indie horror game“, and inspired a ton of Youtube Let’s Play videos.
- Implemented various tech projects including a Concurrent OpenGL Renderer, a robust Character Animation System that uses a custom 3DS Max exporter, and a Thread-Safe Memory Manager.
- Served as Lead Programmer on a UDK CTF total conversion: Escape From The Claw .